Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Our Family


Hello! I'm pretty new to this whole blog thing.. so we'll see if I can figure it out. I've loved looking at pictures of friends and family.. so I thought maybe I would post a few pictures to update all those out there that I don't get to see as often as I would like. Ryan and I have 3 fun, beautiful girls that keep us busy. Isabel is 6, Sophia is 3 and Savannah is 9 months old. I love staying home with my girls, we have tons of fun together. I'm still trying to find the balance of being a good mother, a wife and still find time for myself... maybe this blog will give me creative outlet... As far as my family goes.. we love to spend time outside as much as possible, we love going up the canyon, or even to the park. We love hanging out with family and cousins. We try to see Ryan's family as much as possible in San Diego.. which is always a nice get away.

5 comments:

Lindsay K. said...

Yeah, your first post!! I'm so excited. That picture of the girls is really cute.

Amanda said...

Yeah for blogging!! Your girls are so cute! Love that picture!

Monica said...

That picture is so cute!! Keep them comin.. its fun.

Sonya said...

Beautiful, beautiful girls! Keep in touch with us! www.lloydscityfolk.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

Have you considered putting your girls in modeling? They are so beautiful! I love all the black and white pictures. You are quite the photographer Heather!