Seriously, could you all be more gorgeous? I don't think so. I have dreams of us all being so photogenic in my family, but I know it will never happen. So cute!
Heather and Ryan, Wow, your kids are so grown up. When are we gonna get together? I've been practicing my Mario Kart skills and I want a rematch. "Here we go!"
Beautiful girl!!! I love that you have a page here. It was good to see your family and find out what you are up to! Check out our page at aaronalita.blogspot.com.
14 comments:
That is a really cure picture of all of you. We really need to get one with our side of the family.
What a cute family you have there Heather.. love ya!
Such a cute family!!
heather, you guys couldn't be more perfect if you tried. Meg found your blog and now I am stalking it. Hope all is well
Seriously, could you all be more gorgeous? I don't think so. I have dreams of us all being so photogenic in my family, but I know it will never happen. So cute!
Heather and Ryan,
Wow, your kids are so grown up. When are we gonna get together? I've been practicing my Mario Kart skills and I want a rematch. "Here we go!"
Josh Smith
Well, I am not sure what Amanda meant by "us not being photogenic" but I took it to mean the kids....you guys are totally sortof kinda cute.
Tyson, that was a different Amanda that posted that not your Amanda, even though I agree 100% with her, Heather your little family is so beautiful.
I heard theres a party on Thursday night, can't wait to see you!!
Happy Birthday today Heather!! I hope you have a great day! Love ya!
Beautiful girl!!! I love that you have a page here. It was good to see your family and find out what you are up to! Check out our page at aaronalita.blogspot.com.
Yolanda, I'm waiting for some more blogging......YOu better at least post some Halloween pictures from the party.I'll be waiting.love ya
I agree with Heidi We want more blogs.
And I want to see you in your 80s punk costume! Hey I tagged you. Go check out my blog for more instructions.
Hey Heather, I came across your blog through Monica's. How cute that you have three girls and Heidi has three boys. What a cute family you have.
Shelby
Post a Comment