My little Sophie is turning 4 tomorrow!
Happy Day sweetie..
Here are some of the reasons I love Sophia.....
1. She sings constantly.... I mean all day long. Every song on the radio is her favorite song. She shouts from the back seat "turn it up mom this one is my favorite".
2. She also loves to dance and dances around the house, the store, pretty much where ever we are.
3. She has the best stories that go on and on.. and she will tell anyone who will listen.. She loves to make friends with complete strangers.
4. She loves life and everything is magical and amazing to her.
5. She changes her clothes at least 20 times a day (I'm not joking) She comes up with some pretty great outfits like the swim suit over the pants, dance outfit with goggles.... (I'll have to post some pics)
Thanks for always making us laugh sweet pea.
WE LOVE YOU!


.jpg)
.jpg)




9 comments:
She is too adorable. Happy Birthday Sophie! She and Cait seem to have a lot in common... that must be why they get along so well.
So cute! They are really fun at this age, aren't they? (for the most part at least :-)
Happy birthday Sophie!! I can't believe you're turning four already. You're such a sweetheart - we hope you have a wonderful day!
She's so so so cute! I love the last pic. It's so sweet. You're a good photo og rapher. :)
She is the cutest thing.. I LOVE that bottom photo.
Happy Big 4th Birthday.. Sophie!!
Happy Birthday Sophie! I'm glad we got to spend the day with you. Thanks Heather for the huge spread at your house. It's always so fun there.
So sweet. Just beautiful!
Happy Birthday Sophia!! That bottom picture is my favorite, she is too cute!!
I'm a little late but Happy Birthday Sophie! I love Sophie she cracks me up, she's such a fun social person. I can't believe she's 4.
Post a Comment