Craziest thing just happened.... I was just getting some stuff done in our office and I notice my vision board. (I blogged about it a few months ago-board I made of things I wanted to accomplish or obtain) Anyway, I noticed a small picture of a pair of nikes I had put on there (not thinking too much about it, I just needed new running shoes). I couldn't believe it of all the 1,000 different kinds of running shoes out there I happen to buy this exact same pair that were in the picture. Ahh, maybe I'm being a nerd.. but I thought that was a little crazy. Maybe I should start putting more stuff on my vision board like a new SLR camera, Italy trip, beach house, giant bag of kettle corn.... maybe I need a bigger board =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




13 comments:
Geez, I guess I need a visions board if it basically just grants wishes.
I need one of those!! Love the new shoes!!
Way to go, Heather! It's actually very very true! Affirmations work the same way! Keep it up! Always update that board!
Heather, we should be married. Those are all the same things that I would put on my board if I had one!! (Except the Nikes - I like Reeboks.) Next time we get together, you and I can share some Kettle Corn.
Maybe I can borrow those shoes sometime. Maybe my next blind date.
loved it
Cool. Maybe I should start a vision board too.
Freaky! :)
Cute shoes! I need one of those too!
A giant bag of kettle corn?!? You crack me up. I hear ya though, I LOVE that stuff. It's a favorite treat at our house. I just had some yesterday...at like 2 in the afternoon. It's a great snack ANYTIME! LMK if you ever find a giant bag somewhere....which I'm sure you will, after all, it's on your vision board! :)
A giant bag of kettle corn?!? You crack me up. I hear ya though, I LOVE that stuff. It's a favorite treat at our house. I just had some yesterday...at like 2 in the afternoon. It's a great snack ANYTIME! LMK if you ever find a giant bag somewhere....which I'm sure you will, after all, it's on your vision board! :)
A giant bag of kettle corn?!? You crack me up. I hear ya though, I LOVE that stuff. It's a favorite treat at our house. I just had some yesterday...at like 2 in the afternoon. It's a great snack ANYTIME! LMK if you ever find a giant bag somewhere....which I'm sure you will, after all, it's on your vision board! :)
Post a Comment