Tuesday, July 22, 2008

This last week we spent some time in Denver. Ryan had a bunch of meetings so the family tagged along and loved every minute of it. We love Denver! This time we got to stay right down town. We lived there for a little while 2 summers ago so we pretty much revisited some of our favorite hang outs. We went to the Children's Museum, the Aquarium, Nature & Science Museum, Pirates Cove.. and a bunch a beautiful parks. One of my favorite nights we went on a walk down town to a free jazz concert. They were playing Steve Miller band songs (love it). We played in the river and danced to the fun music. I'll post more pictures later.

6 comments:

Jason, Holli, Lizzie and Zach said...

I wish I was with you. Let's get together and go get a sugar cookie

Jen-ben said...

Ah...I love Denver. We lived there for almost 2 yrs...it is awesome! Glad you had fun!

Cynthia said...

You guys seem to do so many fun things! It was fun to visit with you guys the other night!

Marie said...

You guys have been busy having fun this summer! How are you doing your photo layouts on your previous posts? Are they scrapbook pages? Because that is EXACTLY what I would like to do . . . But I don't know how!

Shelly said...

Looks like you guys are having such a fun summer. I am glad you and the girls got to tag along with Ryan in Denver. We do need to get together. I will talk with Woffinden's and we will plan something.

heidi said...

"some people call me the space cowboy..some call me the gansta of love...."
looks like such a fun night