Although I'm sad to see summer go... I'm getting so excited for FALL! I love to see the seasons change.. and right now the mountains look so beautiful here. Hopefully this year the fall colors will stay a little longer. For some reason when fall comes around I want to bake more and buy all the great stuff at the farmers markets. I also start feeling like sewing and crafty stuff. Maybe because there more time now that summers over. Anyway I love this season. Happy Fall!



7 comments:
I posted a tribute to fall today too! How funny! I love this time of year!
You are welcome to bring any baked items to our house any time.
I know! I was just telling Lindsay yesterday that I always feel like cleaning and decorating my house when the weather gets cooler. I think it's like a seasonal form of nesting ... I know that I'll be spending a lot of time in my house, so it want it to be pretty!
Lets get some crafts going. Kari was telling me about a few really easy ones. Lets plan something soon!!
sorry..i know i've been talking your ear off lately...i can't help it.
I can't even think of the beautiful Fall there. wahh. take some pictures for me. When i come in Oct. we should ride the lift @ sundance and take pictures.
miss you, superwoman!!
I hate to see summer go but I love the fall season. Your house is always decorated so cute for every season.
I totally know what you mean. It was great seeing you guys last weekend. If only for a little while. We miss good friends like you guys. We'll have to plan a vacation or something. That would be pretty entertaining. Our husbands are such dorks sometimes!
Post a Comment