Cascade Idaho
This past Labor Day weekend we met up with our good friend Chad, Wendy & Ethan to go camping at a beautiful lake in Cascade Idaho. We thought that we had the perfect camping spot until the wind and rain came and about blew us away. We were camping right along the sandy beach of the lake where there was nothing to shelter our tents. Although it was crazy weather all weekend we had such a great time. Idaho is so beautiful! The last night we stayed in a nice bed and breakfast called the Ashley Inn. There was a fun pool and canoeing and kayaking .. the kids loved it. I guess summer is really coming to an end.. the weather is already getting so cold... sadness. Thanks Chad & Wendall!
We love hanging out with you guys! Let's get together soon!
Ashley Inn





7 comments:
I'm glad you had fun! We missed you too much though, so you can't do that again on Labor Day. Love and miss you!
We had so much fun with you guys!! I wish we could have hung out longer. Thanks for coming up that meant so much to us. I'm so glad you came and boogied with me. :)Hope you don't mind if I do a post on our weekend in a few days.
Wendall, I told Chad last night on the phone.. that I was going to drive to Boise just to go to Body Jam again with you.. That was soo much fun!!! I'm going to get my Rage against the Machine CD out and do my new dance routine =) ha ha ha
That was so much fun! You need to come back so we can rock out together again. You were awesome. Keep practicing so when we get together again we can put on a little show. :)
I was wondering if you liked your little Idaho trip. Glad you had fun!
that looks like a beautiful place.
Ashley Inn kind of reminds me of the time we stayed @ Nancy Reagan's in Wy. ha ha.
what a night.
miss you, connie!
How fun!! I want to go...
Post a Comment