Wednesday, October 29, 2008


Here are a few pics of last night.. while Saltair was very disappointing(it looked quit different then the before mentioned/posted pictures).... Ray on the other hand was amazing. He sounded so great live (I think that says a lot about an artist, when they sound better live then any album they've put out. It was such a fab night.

Thanks again Heidi & Todd!!!

Me & Heidi..


Me, Kari & Heidi
by the way, Heidi you were cracking me up... at one point I thought you were going to jump on stage.. it's a good thing Todd and I held you back.. =)

7 comments:

heidi said...

okay, i admit i got a little carried away....ha ha. Thanks for holding me back. I did have such a good time. Glad I recovered from inhaling my drink @ Burger King, that seriously about killed me. I'm the biggest dork in history. Love you!

Lindsay K. said...

It looks like you guys had a good night. I can't wait to party tonight. Get ready!!

Monica said...

I'm glad I got to see you guys there. The concert really was SO good! I don't blame Heidi he was pretty good looking up there. :)

kj said...

Last night was so great, I can't stop thinking about it. There is nothing like seeing a live show-I am so glad I was there with guys. Thank-you for the great present!

Nic said...

Looked like a blast!! Yeah for girls night outs!!

Fauset Photography said...

How FUN for you guys! glad you loved it!

Amanda said...

I never told you Happy Birthday on this blog!! I hope we have rockin' b-day party for you guys tomorrow night. be cool! Love ya!

And you three look like you are 18! What is your secret?