Saturday, October 25, 2008

The more I learn about my camera the more overwhelmed I'm getting.. But it's been such a great creative outlet. I feel like I'm balancing out my life a little more by spending time doing something I really like & want to do.. Here are a few pics of the girls. I found this amazing antique/junk yard that I'm crazy about... I love all the worn out treasures and cool back drops











9 comments:

Cody said...

Oh Heather--the pictures are great! I especially love the one of Savannah. I am so happy that you are enjoying that little project-everyone needs to find something that they do, that makes them happy. You gotta have that time for you. You can practice on our family anytime.(please) I love that junkyard, it looks awesome. love you.

Emily Call said...

Cute, cute pictures of the girls! I am loving that junkyard. Where is it?

HeatherK said...

KJ, I'll take your fam pictures anytime!!! I thought of you while we were walking through this place.. you & Cody would LOVE it. can't wait to see you this week!
Emily- good luck today! This place is American Fork.. I'll tell you all about it. Thanks for calling to have Sophia over.. we'll have to get the girls together soon!

Lindsay K. said...

Heather, they look so good. That place looks really cool too! I'm happy you've found something that makes you happy!

Monica said...

You have such cute subjects to practice on. Love the pics.

Monica said...

You have such cute subjects to practice on. Love the pics.

Jen-ben said...

very very cute Heather!!!

Nic said...

These pics are amazing! You are getting good with your camera and your subjects are beautiful!

heidi said...

Heather, love the pictures! Your girls are beautiful! I loved your girls birthday message. It's a keeper on my phone messages. Can't wait to see your face!