Last night Izzy's elementary school rented out the local skating rink. At the last minute we decided to go. I forgot how much fun it was to fly around the floor on roller skates. Those were some of the funnest times, back when all my girlfriends and I would go disco skating.
We had a great time, until we heard our license plate number over the loud speaker. Telling us that someone had just broken into our car. We headed outside to see that our window had been shattered and my purse was missing. No big loss though.. as long as all my kids are safe and I can pretty much replace everything they took. The scary thing is that we watched the video surveillance and you can totally see the guy breaking into our car, creepy. I hope he's enjoying my pride and prejudice book.. the jerk. .jpg)
.jpg)



11 comments:
I hope you got all of the stolen items taken care of today. That really stinks!!! Oh, I'm sure he's enjoying your book!!
Very Cute picture of Izzy...she is so pretty!
I can't believe your car got broken into! Thats the worst!! What kind of little creep pry's on their fellow rollerskater?
Oh man, that sucks. I HATE it when people take things ... how invasive can you be? Get your own Pride & Prejudice book, dangit! ('Cause you KNOW that's what he was after - he was just too embarrassed to buy it.)
I'm so sorry! Joe wants to know where was Ryan with his tennis racquet?
First that's a cute picture..and second thats great they had video and you could see the guy!! Duh do people not know video camera's are everywhere? Hope they get him!!
I'm glad you guys had fun roller skating, but that is awful that your purse got stollen. I'm so sorry.
seriously, I don't understand people. so sorry.
That's terrible about the car! Hope it didn't take the fun out of the evening too much...
SO LAME!!! I'm so so sorry! A few years ago we had a bum break Jaspers window for $1.60 in CHANGE!!! It's so frustrating!!!
That stinks! I hope he gets caught.
Hello!!! I can't believe it! 911!!!
What rink where you at? Freaky!
I remember growing up what a great skater you where. If I could only skate like you.
Post a Comment