Monday, April 27, 2009

I know it's been a while since I've blogged... Facebook has been keeping me distracted.. but I'll try to give more of my time to the blogging world.
A few weekends ago Ryan's parents came to stay with us. A huge highlight for 2009. We love spending time with Grandma and Grandpa Konold.
Here we are having dinner with some of the family.

The girls love, love, love all the attention Tim and Kathy give them.
I wish we lived closer!


On Saturday we had a big BBQ at Cameron and Quinn's house in Springville.
They have the best backyard.

Quinn made a cool rope swing that goes over the river (Hobble Creek) And of course we all had to try it out. Super FUN!!! I was scared to death to see Izzy try it.. but she was fine.
Here we are hanging out with Grandma Kathy


Here's Sophie and her favorite friend Quinn.


Thanks for the fun weekend Tim and Kathy. Thank goodness it was nice weather for a change. I love when it starts getting warmer!

2 comments:

Nic said...

That rope swing looked like so much fun!! Fun hanging out yesterday! Come over today!

Jason, Holli, Lizzie and Zach said...

I have to say that backyard did look pretty good.