.jpg)
Our family got a new puppy last week!!! Meet Milo! He's a pug, 4 months old. A friend of mine couldn't keep him because her kids were allergic. So,.. We decided to try him out for a week to see how he'd fit in our family. I'm really surprised at how sweet he's been. He's kennel trained, doesn't bark, loves our kids.. (especially Sophie) & super, super mellow. He stays in our garage and in the back yard. The girls are in heaven. Sophie loves carring him around everywhere she goes. I never even thought about getting a dog, but so far he has been great for our family!



9 comments:
aw...he's so cute. Reminds me of your grandmas dog.
It was great seeing you the other night, you are still beautiful as ever! Your new little puppy is adorable! We have two puppies now and we love it!
How cute is Milo!! Every kid needs a puppy, they are the best for teaching responsibility and unconditional love. Good job mom and dad! Love ya Heather!
That's awesome Heather!! My poor kids are pet deprived. Can we come play with Milo???
Milo is adorable! That's the kind of dog I need is one that is already trained.
He is cute. My husband wants a dog. I said, oh hell no.
He's cute! Can't wait to meet him. The best part about having a dog is the greeting you get every time you come home. They just make you feel real welcome.
soooooooo cute!!
Oh hooray! I'm glad you got a pet! Milo seems adorable! We'll have to have him and our puppy have a play date! :)
Post a Comment