I can't believe how lame I've been at blogging as of late. This summer has already been crazy busy. I'll try to blog more so I don't forget any of fun times our family is having.
Here are just some highlights on what we have been up to.....
.jpg)
CAMPING!!!!
We love, love, love to go camping!
Quinn, Milo and Sophie
Over Memorial day weekend we went camping up American Fork Canyon with some family and friends. We had the best time, except it rained on us. I think the girls are getting pretty use to rain while camping combination, it has happened the last 3-4 times we have camped. =)
Thank goodness they are all such good sports!
finally the sun came out.
.jpg)
Heather & Cameron.jpg)
Quinn, Ryan and Jason
our family
.jpg)
Isabel started soccer this spring and she loved every minute of it. She had a great coach and I think that made all the difference. We now have her signed up for fall & spring of next year!
.jpg)
Heather & Cameron
.jpg)
Quinn, Ryan and Jason
our family.jpg)
Isabel started soccer this spring and she loved every minute of it. She had a great coach and I think that made all the difference. We now have her signed up for fall & spring of next year!
Go IZzY!!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
+(2).jpg)



3 comments:
Yeah for Summer! Sophie looked so cute in her graduation outfit. Can she really be going to kindergarten?
Ryan has some good looking relatives!
I loved all the pictures Heather. Sophie looks adorable in cap and gown and Izzy is such a cute little soccer player.
Lets go camping sometime!!!
Post a Comment