Thursday, November 8, 2007

Halloween Maddness




Halloween was so much fun this year. I think the only problem was that the girl kept changing their minds on what they wanted to dress up like. Izzy had about 3 different ideas.. from the snow witch from Narnia to a zombie cheerleader. They finally decided on what they wanted to be the day before Halloween (ahhh). Izzy decided to be Belle and Sophia a cat.. and Savannah a bunny.
They all loved trick-r-treating and they didn't want to stop, I had to drag them in at 8:30, I've never seen so much candy.. now I have to try and get rid of it all.... before I eat it.

6 comments:

heidi said...

that picture of Izz in that yellow dress is totally you, I can't believe it. The girls looks so cute! Tell them to come "trick or treating" @ my house some time!

Aaron said...

You are too cute Heather! I love seeing your girls. Keep posting!

Monica said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween the girls looked adorable. We still have so much candy left too. I think I eat 20 pieces a day yikes!! I wanted to see some close up shots of you in your costume what happened?

Wendy said...

You look awesome Heather. You 80s girl you. And of course your girls look adorable.

Amanda said...

You guys all look so cute!! How fun!!

Jen-ben said...

Oh my gosh, is that your Grandma Jeans house??? Memories....