This fall has been so nice and warm... I love that it's November and we're still playing outside all day. Here we are at the Thanksgiving Point Gardens..
i agree this november has been so nice... but I think I am finally ready for some snow! Maybe its becuase I think the holidays feel weird brown instead of white.
What a great picture. You guys look like your in a painting or something! What a cute family. I love fall too, although, today it looks more like Christmas! Good old Wyoming snow:(
You have such a cute family Heather! I would love to help you with a Christmas card if you still need me too. Call me or email me the picture you want to use!
Heather, How funny!! I found your blog off my friend Mahana's blog who has a link to Matt & Lindsay's blog, who have a link to yours! I figured Konold was not a very common name and had to check it out! You have a very cute family! Michelle Bacon
5 comments:
i agree this november has been so nice... but I think I am finally ready for some snow! Maybe its becuase I think the holidays feel weird brown instead of white.
You are too cute! I love fall too. Twin Falls has such beautiful colors against the backdrop of the gorge.
What a great picture. You guys look like your in a painting or something! What a cute family. I love fall too, although, today it looks more like Christmas! Good old Wyoming snow:(
You have such a cute family Heather! I would love to help you with a Christmas card if you still need me too. Call me or email me the picture you want to use!
Heather, How funny!! I found your blog off my friend Mahana's blog who has a link to Matt & Lindsay's blog, who have a link to yours! I figured Konold was not a very common name and had to check it out! You have a very cute family!
Michelle Bacon
Post a Comment