

Bring back the MOON BOOTS!!!
I miss these beauties... I love them and desperately want some, If anyone knows where I can find a pair let me know. I use to have some silver ones with rainbows on the side.. ahhh. Those were the days.
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Can we please bring these back?!!!
Posted by HeatherK at 10:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Heather, that's so funny. The other day I was watching Haley walk to the bus stop in the snow, and I was thinking, "at least she doesn't have to wear moon boots like I did!" I love that you miss those things!
yolanda,
love the moon boots! We should have a challenge to find the most magical pair.
You're so funny Heather. If I run in to some I'll definately let you know. On your playlist I noticed that you've got Realize by Colbie, that just happens to be Ethan's favorite song on that cd. He especially loves the part where she repeats "I just realized, I just realized." You two would get along just dandy.
Post a Comment