Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Here are some pics from our Christmas Trip 2007

9 comments:

Lindsay K. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay K. said...

Your pics are cute! But why aren't there any of New Years Eve? You don't want to remember our night?

Monica said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun... and you made it to Disneyland..nice! We need a day out!! love you.

Kate said...

Cute pics, you guys! Heather - you've been tagged. Check out my blog to learn more! ;)

heidi said...

feather, very cute pictures. I miss you and your little ladies. Come visit me!

Wendy said...

Nothing beats leaving the snow and spending Christmas in warm So Cal. It looks like you had a lot of fun. By the way my sister loved your Christmas card and said that you all could be models. I agree.

Darice Auston said...

Even though I was there days before, I'm still jealous!

Emily Call said...

Hey Heather,
I found your blog through Tessa Edward's blog (I don't even know if you know her). Anyway, I saw Konold on her links and wanted to see if it was yours, but then I saw another link that said Konold on that blog and now here I am. Kind of funny!
Your blog is too cute!
-Emily Call

Amanda said...

You have such a cute family Heather!! Im so jealous of the warm weather for Christmas! Lets all move to California!