Winter this year is killing me... I don't know why I have such cabin fever.. I want to get out and see the SUN.. but knowing Utah winters that won't happen for another 2 months. (ahhh) But on a postive note.. I have been able to get some projects done around the house which has been nice. I also learned how to knit (thanks Cameron) and have also been crocheting... here is my latest blanket...
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)



6 comments:
Heather your crafting skills always amaze me.. the blanket is so pretty.. I wish I was half as good at that stuff.
wow Heather that is beautiful. I really need to learn how to do something besides sit on my bum. Even though I am really good at it.
That is sooooo beautiful!! I need to start doing more things like that instead of editing pictures to death. You're so talented....as I wrote that I just had Dominoe Dancer flashbacks...scary. :)
Let's for sure get together next week! Pleeease...
Holy cow, Heather. LOVE it!!
You are awesome Heather. I have cabin fever worse than ever this year. We need to plan more get togethers it makes the crappy cold days lots easier.
Post a Comment