Did anyone watch Oprah on Thursday? ( I love Oprah!!!) anyway the whole show was about the law of attraction and bringing postive things into our lives by thinking postive thoughts... They talked about making a vision board of what you want to come into your life... I love the idea of this... who knows if it truly works but I'm willing to test it out...
"We need first to be grateful for what we currently have so we can open ourselves to what is in store for us." -Michael Beckwith




6 comments:
that sounds like a great idea. it's so easy to forget who you want to become or who you used to be and want to get back to. maybe i'll try out that vision board too:)
I missed that Oprah and I really ment to Tivo it. I did see the one the day before about clutter in your house making you fat and Ive been traumatized by it ever since.
this is Amanda by the way even though Im sure Tyson was traumatized by that episode of Oprah too
Heather, I love oprah too. Your blog is super fun. Love the moon boots. Come see my blog. holliwebb.blogspot.com
Do you have Jen's email address? Or Tiffany or Celeste?
I didn't see that one, but I saw one of my other friends did the same thing! You'll have to share what you think of it!
p.s. WHY haven't we gotten together??? What wrong with us? Want to go out to dinner one night??
p.s.s. NO KIDS! :)
Post a Comment