Thursday, February 28, 2008

MY BEST FRIENDS



Last weekend my family got together for Mikes birthday.. Happy 40th Michael!

I love spending time with family! My sisters are truly my best friends. I love and adore each of them. I love that we always make time for each other.. getting together as often as we can.
I love you guys!

6 comments:

Lindsay K. said...

I love you! It was a good weekend. Lets do it again this weekend!!

heidi said...

okay, so i'm officially burning that shirt.....he he
that was such a fun weekend..the whole week. thanks for everything last week! love ya!

Alisha Joy said...

You are in just as much trouble as Heidi!!! YOU BLOG AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME! I am dying! Sheesh!

Wendy said...

You have such a beautiful family. Its so neat that you're all so close. :)

Amanda said...

What a beautiful family. Heather your hair is sooo long. It looks gorgeous!

Haley Warner said...

You are all gorgeous - what's the deal with that? My sis in law just had her 5th girl and I thought of your family and how lucky she'll be if they turn out like you guys. :)