Tuesday, February 26, 2008

someone made my day!!!

I can't stop laughing....
I was going to get Izzy from school and I saw this huge package on my porch.. hmm.. so I went and opened it and to my surprize there were the most beautiful pair of MOON BOOTS I have ever seen! The package was unmark.. only said it was from New Jersey...??? So to whom ever sent me these lovely, bright pink boots I say THANK YOU! I love them and I'll never take them off... never.. I'll try and get a picture of them on here...

5 comments:

Kate said...

Oh my gosh - that is SO funny! I love the new look, by the way. Cute header!

Monica said...

I would have like to have been the person who sent you those....but I wasn't :(. Ahh! to be that thoughtful and fun how would it be . Cute header Heather!

heidi said...

heath, I've got to see these boots! That's so funny that "they" cheered up Savannah.
i wanna see you stomping around in them!

Emily Call said...

I have to see a picture! I LOVE moon boots and wish they were easier to find. You're blog is so cute.
-Emily

Wendy said...

That is awesome! What a good friend or sister. Please take a picture.