I got to see Heidi this past weekend. My mom and I drove down to Vegas on Friday to stay for the weekend. We had the best time. We ate dinner at the Venitican Hotel and shopped at the outlets. The best part was seeing Heidi & Todd and the boys!
Looks like fun. I love Vegas. We missed you this weekend while our kids messed up your house! I hope there wasn't too much damage. Your house is so well done. I need to get some tips for my house! We'll have to get together next time we are in Utah.
Hey Heather, your blog is so cute. I can totally teach you how I made my blog banner. You have the cutest little family. I just think your three girls are all so beautiful.
4 comments:
Looks like fun. I love Vegas. We missed you this weekend while our kids messed up your house! I hope there wasn't too much damage. Your house is so well done. I need to get some tips for my house! We'll have to get together next time we are in Utah.
Ahhhh, I miss you two!
Hey Heather, your blog is so cute. I can totally teach you how I made my blog banner. You have the cutest little family. I just think your three girls are all so beautiful.
That sounds like a really fun weekend. I hope I get to see you soon!
Post a Comment