Wednesday, March 12, 2008

good-bye glasses


GOOD-BYE GLASSES, HELLO LASIKS
I'm the happiest person in the world right now!!! I went to the doctor on Monday, desperately hoping I would be a candidate for eye surgery and to my surprise I AM.... ahhhh. The doctor said how about next week? I about fell out of the chair. I thought I would have to wait at least wait 2-3 months for an opening. So the count down is on.. 7 days to go...... until I'm out of these glasses.

11 comments:

Kate said...

YAY!! Although I still think you look really cute in your glasses.

Chris is almost finished with Haley's new room and the laundry room ... once he's done, we'll have everyone down for a BBQ!

The Shirley Family said...

That is exciting news!! I too, think you look really cute in glasses though. I loved your little post about the tea parlor, so darling and I loved your hats.

cindy said...

Heather, that is the best news ever!! I hope everything goes well, I'll be thinking about you. Love you Lots, Auntie Cindy

Amanda said...

That's so great. You'll have to tell me how it goes. I would love to get Lasik one of these days. Congrats!

Chad and Amy said...

I am so excited for you, that is going to be so nice not to have to wear contacts or glasses (although I agree you look very cute in glasses). Let me know if I can help with the girls when you get the surgery.

Jason, Holli, Lizzie and Zach said...

Lasik is the best money you will ever spend. Best thing I ever did for myself. I went to Hoopes and Alldredge. Who is doing your eyes... call me if you want to know what it is like. It was so great!!

HeatherK said...

Hoopes in Sandy are the ones doing my eyes. I think they are the best in Utah.. they have the best guaranty and free touch-ups for the rest of my life...

Amanda said...

That is great news Heather!! I am so excited for you! I always though you looked extra cute in your glasses too!!

Beau said...

How exciting! It should be nice :)Im so glad we can keep up on each others life with a blogg!

Emily Call said...

yea! that is awesome.

Wendy said...

Yay for no more glasses! Although I do think you look cute in your glasses. I'll miss them. :(