Right now in my book club we are reading The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale. I just finished it and I loved, loved, loved it. I liked it so much that when I finished I wanted to start it all over again. So, I recommend it to everyone!!! Shannon Hale is an amazing author that creates a beautiful enchanting place to escape.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I'll put it on my list for my future reads. I'm always looking for good books.
Thanks
Missed you yesterday!
I read that one too. It was really good. Then I read Enna Burning which takes Enna into her own life and book and I have to say it was just alright for me - I don't think it was as good as the Goose Girl.
I need a new book and I am dying to be in a book club! Can i join yours? I will start this book ASAP.
i agree with wendy. the othere following goose girl are not as good but i loved goose girl. also read the princess academy. cute. how are you? your blog is so fun to peruse!!
Post a Comment