1st of all I found out who sent me those lovely moon boots, Ryan's dad TIM! I thought that was so sweet... the nicest thing ever... Tim, not only do you get Father of the year award.. but you also get the Father-in-law of the year award. You made my day!!!! Thanks for making us all laugh, and by the way I'm still wearing the boots.. even when you come in April I'll be walking through the tulip festival with them on. ha ha ha
**MORE GOOD NEWS- some of you might remember me telling you about my poor eyes? -That I have a some time of virus called Keratitis.. well, I just found out that there is a huge lawsuit going on right now with the contact solution I use called Renu Multiplus. (so if any of you still use that one DON'T, it's actually still on the shelves) anyway.. maybe something good will come out of all of this.. I'll keep you posted.
Monday, March 3, 2008
GOOD news!!!
Posted by HeatherK at 9:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Yay for class-action lawsuits! :) Good luck with that.
WHAT??!! So they think Renu was what did that to your eyes???
I need to see your moon boots! Anyhoo... sorry to hear about the whole eye thing. I can't believe they can still sell that stuff!
Well it's good that something good might come of the eye virus at least. Hope it turns out well in the end.
Oh, and Jacey is obsessed with her plant. She wanted to sit and watch it grow yesterday. And she did for about half an hour.
Post a Comment