Saturday, March 8, 2008

tea time











A few of my girl friends and I decided to take our little girls to a tea parlor in Midway. We had the funnest time, the little ones got to dress up and have their very own table. The adults got to dress up too.. we were laughing all through lunch with our hilarious fancy-shmancy hats on. This cottage in Midway was so cute, they have all kinds of teas (caffeine-free of course) to pick from and delicious 4 course meal. Nothings better then a tea party. Sophia has been asking to go back ever since. I would recommend this place to everyone.. but I think they are closing soon. =(

9 comments:

Lindsay K. said...

It was fun! Mari keeps talking about it too.

Amanda said...

Im sad I couldnt go this time, maybe we can go back before it closes.

Kate said...

That looks like so much fun! (And I LOVE your hats!)

Amanda said...

I forgot to add ....it looks like you guys had so much fun!! I love that cute little cottage!

Monica said...

I loved doing this it was fun to go with everyone. I think Ellie was in a dream land for the rest of the day :)

Emily Call said...

How cute. Cait would absolutely love it. We just were up in Midway too, but we didn't take the kids or it would have been fun to take Cait.

Alisha Joy said...

Fun! I have boys, but I still MUST go!

Aaron said...

I love this idea. Such a great activity for grannies and grandbabies too. The hats were especially cute!

Ali said...

What a fun day we had! I am glad you girls came up to have Tea with us. We need to do it again, even if we just have our own tea party, Bring your own hat of course!