Izzy lost her first tooth last week! She has been so excited about the whole "tooth fairy" idea. So after Ryan pulled her tooth she went right to bed, and told everyone else that they had to go to sleep too so the tooth fairy could come. Ryan went to do the exchange (later that night).. and there was this long note from Izzy to the TF saying.. thanks for being so nice.. and thanks for what ever she would leave her (it was pretty cute) and then at the end it said please write back. umm I don't think that's part of her job, is it? anyway, I thought we better do something. so I wrote this note at 1:00 am and slipped it back under her pillow with some money. Little did I know she was going to show the note to EVERYONE.. She showed the whole school, her teacher read it to her class. She took it to church, to our big family dinner. cracked me up. I would have spent more time on it and actually spelled some of the words right if I knew the world was going to see it. =) anyway.. over all it was pretty hilarious.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)



11 comments:
Thats so cute... So what did the note from the tooth fairy say?? word for word will do.
I like your new look on your blog :)
I want to see what the tooth fairy had to say.....
tell Izzy congrats!
and tell Sophie "oh,no you didn't"
miss you guys, love you!!!!!!!!
Tell us what you wrote..
Way to go, Iz!! That is so stinking cute.
You crack me up!! Izzy is so funny, I want to read your tooth fairy note!!
Hooray Isabel! We all want to see the tooth fairy note!!
Thats cute..sometimes the toothfairy flies right over our house and sometimes the next morning I have to help by looking for the money by dropping it on the floor saying.."oh you must of forgot to look there"..silly toothfairy..She must not have her head screwed on straight sometimes..lol
That is so cute of Izzy to do and you are such a great Mom.
I know, I was hoping to see a picture of the toothfairy's note too. :) Thats cute that she was so excited. Congrats Izzy!
I'll be honest, I'm not looking forward to the losing teeth days with Ethan. Chad will have to do the dirty work on that one.
Hey Heather, I know what you mean. I couldn't withold the urge on Wed. so I went in just to see if there was anything to do (I know you're thinking i'm crazy) but i was sent home (gladly). Getting together sounds great! hope all is well!
Deborah
So cute. She is such a pretty girl!
Post a Comment