Our LOVE story...
We met the summer of 1997.We were good friends all summer, then he invited me and my roommate to go to Lake Powell for 3 days to hang out with his family. I guess you could say that was our first date.. and where we had our first kiss. I usually didn't kiss on the first day, but when it last 3 days I guess it's O.K. Lake Powell was where I feel in love with Ryan and his family. I had my mission call when I met Ryan and wanted to go, we weren't really serious so I left. We wrote a little while I was in Georgia. When I got back in 1999, he was in Mexico. He was teaching Spanish at BYU and took a group down there for the summer. When he got back in September we started dating again and we were engaged in December, married in April 2000!
We met the summer of 1997.We were good friends all summer, then he invited me and my roommate to go to Lake Powell for 3 days to hang out with his family. I guess you could say that was our first date.. and where we had our first kiss. I usually didn't kiss on the first day, but when it last 3 days I guess it's O.K. Lake Powell was where I feel in love with Ryan and his family. I had my mission call when I met Ryan and wanted to go, we weren't really serious so I left. We wrote a little while I was in Georgia. When I got back in 1999, he was in Mexico. He was teaching Spanish at BYU and took a group down there for the summer. When he got back in September we started dating again and we were engaged in December, married in April 2000!
Today is our 8th year anniversary! I couldn't have asked for a better husband and father for our girls. It's crazy to me that it has been that long and that we have 3 kids now. Where does the time go? Ryan is definitely the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you.
+(2).jpg)
.jpg)




13 comments:
Ask Ryan if I can borrow those top gun sunglasses sometime.
Love the pictures... cute story. Now give us the true version. j/k... love ya.
Happy Anniversary! I think you are both pretty great!! We love you guys!
Imagine me singing the "Happy Anniversary" song from "So I Married an Axe Murderer", because that's what I'm doing right now. Well, in my head, anyway. Isn't it crazy how time flies? I can't believe that it's been this long since we all lived at Roberta Linn. Those were the days!
I taught him everything he knows about being sensitive and loving, mainly because he took all his aggression and maliciousness out on his younger, but far superior-minded (and better looking) sister.
congrats! You guys are such a fun couple.
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Day! Thanks for marrying Ryan, so I could meet Matt. I will forever be in debt.
Happy Anniversary to you!! Love ya
So sweet! Congrats.
Happy Belated Anniversary!! Its funny I thought you guys were married longer than we were. We were married in June. I guess when you meet so early in your marriages even a month or 2 seems long. I remember those who'd been married a year seemed like old married folk. We love and miss you guys!!
P.S. I loved that Jason Castro version of Somewhere Over the Rainbow. I may have to add that one to my list too.
Heather, sorry but I tagged you. You better do it!
You guys are such a cute couple! Glad we are neighbors! Thanks for coming to my rescue tonight with Tater's foot. I'm embarassed I even called you, I guess I just had a mom panic moment!! THANKS though!!
Post a Comment