My cousin Amanda took some photos of me and my sisters for my Mom for Mothers Day. She always does such a great job!
Thanks Amanda! (I think it's safe to post these because my Mom never gets on the internet.) I love you guys!!!
Posted by HeatherK at 6:59 PM
5 comments:
cute pictures... wow, you and your sisters are so beautiful!
You all look so pretty as usual. Cute Cute pictures your mom will LOVE them. I bet she cries when she sees it...:) out of happiness of course.
could you be any prettier and so nice to go with that? man alive. karen is a lucky lady.
how gorgeous. What a great Idea!
What great pictures - You are all beautiful!!! I also loved hearing Jason Castro's "Over the Rainbow" when I opened your blog! And then I looked down your playlist, and I love them all - We totally have the same taste in music. :)
Post a Comment