Oh my gosh, last nights episode was HILARIOUS!!! Although I don't know what was funnier, the show or how hard my husband was laughing while watching it. He was making laughing sounds I've never heard before! Tears are practically streaming down my face just thinking about it. Welcome back, my Scranton friends!! BTW, I'm still trying to figure out how to add that counter thing to my blog. Please help me!
It is on my dvr and I am about to run to the tv and get into it. Heather I think you are Pam... But you are actually in love with Dwight... I won't tell Jim.
I have been wondering around a desert for days and so I missed Thursday's episode. I can't wait to catch up on it tonight.. Sounds like it should be a good'n. I think Maybe you are Pam too....Are you??
8 comments:
I know. It seems like forever that I've been waiting to catch up with my friends in Scranton!!
Oh my gosh!!! Guess I will be racking up another itunes bill. Life without T-Vo sucks!
I too am absolutely thrilled that it is back on! :)
Oh my gosh, last nights episode was HILARIOUS!!! Although I don't know what was funnier, the show or how hard my husband was laughing while watching it. He was making laughing sounds I've never heard before! Tears are practically streaming down my face just thinking about it. Welcome back, my Scranton friends!! BTW, I'm still trying to figure out how to add that counter thing to my blog. Please help me!
It is on my dvr and I am about to run to the tv and get into it. Heather I think you are Pam... But you are actually in love with Dwight... I won't tell Jim.
I would have to agree with you - life is back to normal now. *sigh* Loved last nights episode!
my favorite part was the ice cream sliding down Andy's car....
too funny! I caught myself singing Hunter's hits after it was over.
I have been wondering around a desert for days and so I missed Thursday's episode. I can't wait to catch up on it tonight.. Sounds like it should be a good'n. I think Maybe you are Pam too....Are you??
Post a Comment