Monday, May 12, 2008


My friend Jen has these all over her blog and I LOVE them. There are more on www.annetaintor.com They make me laugh because being a mother is not glamorous. It is hard work waking up day after day doing the same thing over and over again. Picking up, cooking, cleaning, sweeping, mopping... Good thing I love my little family so much. Even though life is crazy right now I wouldn't change it for the world. And my little ladies make it all worth it. Back to my loads of laundry ahhhh!


5 comments:

Carolyn said...

Those are too funny! What, you don't find changing diapers and wiping bums glamorous? What's wrong with you? Just kidding!!

Jen-ben said...

Aren't they the best? :) I love them all mucho! Love you too...you're a wonder mom!

Monica said...

If only we could dream our houses clean.. that would be the best thing ever. Maybe your lady lipstick friend can teach us how. :)

Kate said...

Those are so funny. I love the one that says, "Wow! I get to give birth AND change diapers!"

Amy said...

Love it!!! And I love your new blog look! It's darling!