Thursday, May 15, 2008

Someone is ready for SUMMER



Savannah loves to be outside. From the moment she wakes up - to the end of the day she is standing at our back window saying "outside, outside". I probably hear that over 100 times a day. She cracks me up! She is getting so fun. She makes us all laugh. She loves sunglasses, especially these beauties.

You look fab baby girl!

11 comments:

Kate said...

So cute!

Emily Call said...

Those are some dang cute pictures of your stinkn' cute girl!!!

Jason, Holli, Lizzie and Zach said...

I think this little girl has got my blood.

The Shirley Family said...

Those pictures are too cute. She looks so cute and sassy in her sunglasses.

Amanda said...

Hello baby Heather! She is so, so cute!!

Lindsay K. said...

She is so great! Have fun this weekend. Lets get together for sure next week. American Idol party!!

Dacia said...

Hi Heather. So glad that I found your blog so I can see how the family is doing. What an adorable little girl!

Looks like you had a lot of fun on your girls trip!

Alisha Joy said...

Adorable!!

TheOrttFamily said...

very cute..love the glasses!

heidi said...

love you little Banna.
hopefully we get to see you guys this weekend!!!!
How's Miss sporty spice?
i need to see ya, and the girls!!

Monica said...

What a cutie she is..lets do something soon!