skip to main |
skip to sidebar

Which David is it going to be?!!!
I have LOVED this season of American Idol (does that make me cheesie?) I have seriously looked forward to every episode. I've loved David Archuleta from the start. I like David Cook too, But Archie has the best voice by far!
3 comments:
Well, we are american idol freaks too, it was a great season, and I am glad cook won, even though they are both amazing.
Let's get together for sure. give us a ring!
I loved it too... but I am pretty cheesy so I guess you are too! ;)
I do agree that Archuleta does have a really great voice but I had a hard time looking at him while he got critiqued by the judges. There's something a bit awkward and dorky about him but I still liked him. I really caught a glimpse of his star quality when he performed with One Republic. He did really well. I predicted Cook would win just cause he seems like more of a natural star. Just my humble opinion. :)I would have been happy had either of them won.
Post a Comment