Thursday, June 19, 2008

girlie time

This pasted week the girl went to the BEST birthday party! Their cousin Elyse had it at a fun place called Primrose Retreat Spa. They loved every second from the dress ups to the run way to the fancy tea party.
Thanks Amanda and Elyse!!!
My girls are still talking about it, wondering when we are going back. I'm still laughing about Sophie's dress, it had fake fur on the front of it...ha ha ha -very glamorous!

9 comments:

Dacia said...

Every little girl's dream come true!

Alisha Joy said...

Fun! Girl stuff! I want to play.

Amanda said...

Thanks for coming! It was a lot of fun, even if we had to babysit the workers baby.

Shelly said...

I am so glad you found us. It is amazing how much your girls have grown, always beautiful. We need to get together and do a barbeque or something soon, it has been to long. We all miss you guys. Please keep in touch.

Kate said...

I've heard about that place! It looks WAY cute. And so do the girls!

Wendy said...

That sounds like a total dream for a little girl. Where were those when we were young?

Cynthia said...

That looks like those little girls are in heaven! What a cute idea.

Nic said...

I'm so glad I have a girl!!! It looked like a blast!!

Brandy said...

OMG so cute, Lilly would die for a party like that. Looked like a lot of fun.