I'm loving SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE this season!!! Finally there is something to watch on TV besides Facts of Life reruns. My favorite so far is Twitchington! Good Stuff.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Posted by HeatherK at 11:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
I'm loving it too! We'll have to use some of the dance moves this weekend at the wedding. Can't wait to see you!!
Love You!!!
I love Twichington too!! Im so glad its back on.
Love, love, love this show so much!!! I like Twitchington and Chlesie and Mark. Those are my two favs.
I love love watching this show it's my tv addiction for the summer. man I need tivo.
Hey Heather, I just found your adorable blog! yeah! Ours is www.therockwoodtimes.blogspot.com
My girls absolutely love that show. I never find the time to watch and forget to record things. We really need to get together someday.
Heather! Oh my goodness, this is Natalie, Kristen's SIL! I saw you on her blog, how funny! You and your little family are so cute! Isn't it amazing how you can find people through blogging! Looks like a lot has happened since our good ol days at E.excel! I would love to catch up with you and see how you and your sisters are doing! I see you have all girls too! I am pregnant with my fourth girl! email me, and I will invite you to my blog: chickerbocker@gmail.com
LOL, so Natalie just called me and told me she saw your post on my blog, and yep! She knows ya! She wanted to know if you knew Greg and Cherry Rush in the ward? Greg's her Brother... haha, its so funny how small UT is it seems. :) But, she has some cute girls your kids ages, and she wanted to get together w/ ya soon. She moved back to UT last year and is lookin for some more friends. Anyway, I'd love to go walking! Anytime!
Post a Comment