
.jpg)
This time every year my family heads up to Little Cottonwood Canyon to spend time at Snowbird Ski Resort. My Grandma bought a time share years and years ago, before I was born. I LOVE being there right up against the mountains. It's definitely one my favorite places. This year was a little different because everything was still covered in snow. People were still skiing in JUNE! So hiking, biking, tennis was out of the picture. Basically we swam all day and played games and missed Heidi & Todd and Kari & Cody (because they couldn't come -You better be there next year!)
Thanks Grandma for the fun week! .jpg)
.jpg)




5 comments:
Looks like fun. Crazy that there's still snow around in June!
That place is pretty great. We have some good memories there in our younger years don't we. Man we were cool back then..ha ha...
Freaking winter! Enough is enough.
I know, I was sulking all weekend missing you guys and Snowbird! wahhh! loved seeing your pictures!!
miss ya!
How fun... crazy that people are still skiing!
Post a Comment