Sooo, this is my last official SD post. Happy times! Here we are at the Wild Animal Park, Padres Game and hanging around the house. Also... I had to add Tanner and Mr. Shiver because we missed them both so much.
"we should get jerseys, cause we make a great team". you are the best!! I wish last weekend would never had to end. you are so hilarious..."he only speaks pepperoni" where do you come up with this stuff...You kill me, i love it. thanks for all the laughs! miss ya- hyde
2 comments:
"we should get jerseys, cause we make a great team".
you are the best!! I wish last weekend would never had to end. you are so hilarious..."he only speaks pepperoni" where do you come up with this stuff...You kill me, i love it. thanks for all the laughs! miss ya- hyde
I love that pic of you and Izzy. You are such a beautiful lady!
Post a Comment