Wednesday, July 9, 2008

4th of July

We had such a fun time on the 4th this year! We spent the weekend at my sister Stephanis & her husband Mike's house. They have the perfect set up with tons of land, horses, a dairy and lots of fun toys. We played and played, stayed up late and played some more. It was all fun and games until I crashed hard on their segway (I'm such a nerd) Anyway.. Why can't it be summer all year long? I love the late nights and fun family BBQ's! me and my sisters! We missed you Lindsay!

8 comments:

Lindsay K. said...

I missed you guys too. There is nothing like the 4th down in good old Delta. I'm glad everyone had such a good time.

Emily Call said...

I am loving all of your cute pictures. That looks like such a fun 4th! Yay for Summer holidays!

Kate said...

So ... are you going to get Izzy into modeling or what? I mean, all of your girls are gorgeous, but Iz is just stunning! Glad you had a fun holiday. Let's get together soon - when can you guys come down for a BBQ?

Shelly said...

You guys are so cute. You are always doing something fun. I miss having you in our neighborhood.

Amberly said...

I just had to look you up since we saw you last night! You are such a beautiful family. It was fun seeing you and I love your blog!

heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy said...

LOVE the tramp pic. That should be your next album cover (don't ask me what I'm talking about cause I have no idea).

Sounds like you are having such a fun summer.

heidi said...

my name is Dave, i am a stunt man, and i like to party more than Rico.
have fun in Denver, hopefully i'll survive girls camp....miss ya!
"take it easy mountain face".