Saturday, July 12, 2008

my little baker!

Isabel has gone crazy over her easy bake-oven. She is constantly whipping up yummy stuff for our family to try. I don't know why but it makes me laugh when I see her getting all her stuff ready, putting on her apron checking her recipes. She has her own timer & cook book. Maybe she can teach me a thing or two! I told her she needs to be on one of those Food Networks cake Challenges that we always watch!



This is one of her specialities.. 3 layer raspberry cake with raspberry filling.- (she's not playing around) She actually took this one over to our neighbors. When do I get one?! I'll keep waiting.... I love you Izzy!

11 comments:

Monica said...

She is one beautiful little chef!! She looks just like you...I love it!

Nic said...

As the neighbor who ate that DELICIOUS desert, Izzie is a great chef!!! Bring your dishes over anytime girl!! I didn't even share it . . . the kids were in bed and Jason wasn't home! Shhhh!!
If I don't talk to you before your trip, have fun and we HAVE to get together when you get back before we head out again! Summer is FLYING by . . .so sad about that!

heidi said...

izzell, you are the cutest thing i've ever seen. I want to be on the waiting list for a special cake. love you little baker!! come and visit me!!

Alisha Joy said...

mmmmm! I love cake. My boys have a creepy crawly oven . . . instead of cake we get spiders and scorpions.

Dacia said...

That is so cute. Izzy is so beautiful, just like you!

We're going to be in Utah in July and wanted to get together with you guys. Will you be around July 22-24?

cindy said...

Heather, what a beautiful little chef, let's have a girls lunch and izzy can make cakes for dessert they look soooooo yummy!!

Jen-ben said...

she is SO CUTE Heather!!

Emily Call said...

How cute! I would love a cake from her bakery... how much does she charge? Your girls are the cutest!

Jason, Holli, Lizzie and Zach said...

She is so pretty. You are dead meat when this little beauty starts dating.

Shelly said...

What a cutie! I love to see what you and your girls are up to.

Heather said...

Hey Mr. Konold. It's Leather Man. Show me your snakeskin watch!