Friday, July 25, 2008


My little sunshine girl is turning 7 years old today. I can't believe it. She is seriously the sweetest thing. I said she could choose what we did today... waiting for some outlandish request... all she said was that she wanted to go to the park with Lindsay, Mari & Lucy. We had such a fun day. I'm so grateful Lindsay is in my life. I don't know if she knows how much I love & adore her.
We played in a huge fountain and ate happy meals in the shade. Now we're off to pick up Ryan's parents at the airport so we can play some more. It scares me how fast time flies by. Izzy is going to be in 2nd grade. I'm not ready for her to keep getting older. I hope you have the best day sweetie, I love YOU!

10 comments:

Emily Call said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day.

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Izzie!! That was so sweet about Linz. You guys are lucky to have each other. I love you both!

Kate said...

Oh, that's so sweet! Izzy is such a sweetie pie. I can't believe how fast time has flown - I was thinking today about how we had that Pioneer Day BBQ with the Roberta Linn gang the night before Izzy was born ... how has it been seven years?!?? It makes me want to cry!

Anyway ... Happy Birthday, Izzy! We love you so much!!

heidi said...

Happy day Izzell!1 Hope you had the best day ever. Can wait to come and see you guys soon.
love ya!!

Shelly said...

I hope she had a great day. WOW! I wish they all didn't grow up so fast. I am sorry we can not come on Wednesday. I wish it wasn't going to be such a hard day for my sister. I need to just plan a weekend to get together. I will let you know soon. Sorry!

Nic said...

Happy Birthday Izzie! We are missing you guys. We'll have to play when we get back! Sad I missed the hangout outside . . Jas said it was fun! We are having some good old farm fun here though! We see Jas in two days! YIPPEE!

Nic said...

Happy Birthday Izzie! We are missing you guys. We'll have to play when we get back! Sad I missed the hangout outside . . Jas said it was fun! We are having some good old farm fun here though! We see Jas in two days! YIPPEE!

Lindsay K. said...

Heather, you almost made me cry. I love you to death!! You and your girls are the best things, I don't know what I would do without you. Happy day Izzle!! I'm so glad I got to spend it with you!

Monica said...

Happy Happy Day Sweet Izzy!! Hope you had a great day.

Haley Warner said...

We love Izzy! I can't believe she'll be in 2nd grade! She's darling.