Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sundance

Saturday while Grandma and Grandpa where in town we rode up through American Fork Canyon and took the Alpine Loop to Sundance for lunch. The canyon was so beautiful! We had such a great time walking and seeing all the colorful wild flowers. It was sad coming down through Provo canyon and seeing the huge fire burning through Bridal Veil Falls though. I hope they can contain it soon. I hate seeing one of my favorite canyons burning.

I'm so glad Grandma and Grandpa came to visit. It was so fun having them here for Izzy birthday. She thought it was the greatest!!!

Grandma Kathy & Isabel

3 comments:

heidi said...

that looked like such a fun day.
that picture of Kathy and Izzy is a keeper, very cute.
can't wait to see ya lady!!
love ya!

Monica said...

I love being up at Sundance... eating out on the patio is the best!!
oh.. that fire is so sad.. they were finally using helicopters today so hopefully the trail will be back open soon!! Hopefully I can see you next week love ya!

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Hey! So, we're setting our blog to private soon, and wanted your email address so I can send you an invite! Leave a comment on my post "Going Private" w/ your email address! Thanks!! :-)