Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Our time in San Diego!


Our family took a little trip to San Diego this last week to see Ryan's brother Tyson get married.
Congratulations
Tyson & Alex!
We had such a amazing time. I love California, I wish we could afford to live there especially in San Diego = Paradise. I'm having major with drawls! Thanks Tim and Kathy for everything! It's always so hard for me to leave. Thank goodness we try to see each other at least 3-4 times a year. I'll start counting down the days until Thanksgiving=)


Here are some pics from our trip.
I love spending time in the kitchen with Kathy. She is such an amazing cook!!! I want to be her shadow and learn all her cooking tricks!

The girls... me, Megan, Mimi, Kelly & Darice!

I miss you guys!

2 comments:

heidi said...

hey lady...i don't ever want to hear of this moving to Cali kind of talk again. if that ever happened you would be in big,big trouble!!
can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

thundercats hoooooo!!!!

Nic said...

So glad you had a great trip . . . we have to get together when we return from our trip! I want blogging lessons on how you group several pictures in a box (or whatever it is?).
Tell Miss Izzie I LOVED my dessert tonight!!