Tuesday, August 5, 2008

So are all you guys as hooked on
so you think you can dance
as I am?
I'm loving it! I'm also sad that is it coming to an end. My favorite dancer is still Twitch. I think there are other dancers with more training and better technique, but I love his personality. I really want to go to the concert when it comes. I think it's Sept. 23rd. Tickets are $35.00. Anyone wanna go? It's at the E-center 7:30. Let me know.. (Am I acting like I'm 15?) Anyway.. I thought that would be fun to go with a bunch of friends so let me know and I'll get all the tickets together.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Im hooked too! I really like Twitch and Courtney.

Alisha Joy said...

I am on your team! love love love it. I asked Jed if he'd take me for my birthday. Heheheh. but he's not all that into it so maybe I could go with some girls. much better idea. Have you read new twilight book? Just finished. Dying to talk about it.

Lindsay K. said...

Count me in! I'm loving Twitch too, but sadly I don't think he is going to win. We should have a finale party.

Monica said...

yeah.. you could say I have pretty much been loving it.. I already got my ticket.ha ha. I guess I am 15 years old too. Somehow one of my friends got floor tickets before they went on sale. That means a close up view of everything nice. Anyway if you go we need to totally meet up for a while. P.S. I heard you love the name renesmee ahhhhh!!!! what in the world.

candace said...

I have to say I love your adorable blog! I love that we can catch up this way. I am so glad that I'm not the only one that loves this show. I would love to see them live, if you get desperate give me a call.

kristen said...

I love twitch I think he has a great personality. Tonight we will know if he wins or not. I would love to go if you are serious about it. Let me know.

Alisha Joy said...

and it's over . . . . =(