Monday, August 11, 2008

Me, Kalai, Heidi & Lindsay
Can you tell we're twins?
( I think we look alike more then we ever have)

This last week our good friends Jason and Nicole invited us to a backyard concert. We had the BEST time. Ben Robie and Kalai performed and it so AMAZING. I was in heaven the whole night. Heidi has been here all week with her boys and we've been going crazy packing our day with fun memories. I love when she comes to visit. I have some more pictures of our week together, but I left my camera at my mom so I'll have to add them later (sorry Heidi, I stole these pics from your blog) We missed you Nicole!!!

9 comments:

Cynthia said...

Oh how fun! Will sang a Kalai song to me at our wedding. I love his music. I didn't know you were a twin!

Natalie said...

Yes I can totally tell you are twins! That would be so nice, she tries a different hair style and you know exactly what it would look like on you! You guys are beautiful!

heidi said...

hey, lady. Thanks for everything last week. I had such a good time.
that night of the kalai show was so fun...i miss live music like that, and i miss you and the girls.
love ya, sherie

Jen-ben said...

Ah, how fun! I still think you looked more alike back in the day...but maybe that's just because I learned to tell you apart in 4th grade. Granted..it took me a while. :)

Shelly said...

You both are so beautiful! I developed some film that has been on my counter forever. Anyway there is a picture of in there of Ryan's cut open head from the 4-Wheeler fall/accident. I wish that fun day hadn't ended that way. I still feel bad. We still need to get together. There is an Elder's Quorum/wife get together on Sept. 19th. You guys should come to it. I am a slacker on planning a barbeque. Ryan has been out of town so much and now getting ready for school. I really want to see you guys though. Call me sometime!

Jason, Holli, Lizzie and Zach said...

Please take me to the movie soon. I am about to go crazy. You and Heidi do look very similar. Very pretty girls you are!

Monica said...

I should have come down for this dream night. what was I thinking. You and Heidi could always fool the best of them with your identical looks. Maybe it was really Heidi that went with Chad to Prom instead of you?? Pretty Pretty Twins. Love you guys.

Nic said...

I was so sad to miss a fun night out with you and your sisters. I was jealous Jason got to go but I'm so glad you all had fun. It's good to back though, the movie last night was HILARIOUS! When's the Abba dance party??

L. Mo said...

Hey Knolds, I found you blog. Love it. I miss calling the SS office and having Ryan fix my work problems. We miss all of you. You have such a cute family!