Sunday, August 24, 2008

yeah we did it!!!


Yesterday Ryan, Elliott, Matt, Lindsay & I ran the Hobble Creek 1/2 marathon. I'm still on a high... I can't believe I did it! Ryan was so amazing, I couldn't have asked for a better running partner =). I couldn't have done it without him. It was so fun seeing my family cheering at the finish line. I think that was my favorite part.
Thanks Cameron and Quinn for watching our kids.

14 comments:

Jason, Holli, Lizzie and Zach said...

You have one smokin body lady. I bet Ryan had to beat off the men that day.

Natalie said...

Wow! Good for you! I am way impressed!

Lindsay K. said...

I'm so glad we really did it, and so proud of you! You did great!! Now if we can just get through the next couple of days walking normal I'll be happy. Hopefully tomorrow I won't be crawling up the stairs.

Love you!!

Emily Call said...

You are so amazing! That is such a great accomplishment!

Monica said...

You are the running machine!! Way to Go.. Come do the Swiss Days 10k this Saturday with me.. It's half the distance it would be a piece of cake for you!! love ya

Alisha Joy said...

Wow! Way to go!

Colby Alexander said...

Way to go!!

Shelly said...

Way to go! You look amazing too. I am sorry we didn't get to talk much the other night at the BBQ. I need to plan a date night so we can all get together. It was good to see you.

Darice Auston said...

Craziness! I can only pull off a 10K and you beat me just like that. I guess I'm just jealous because going up my stairs feels like a marathon to me right now. I need an escalator until this baby comes.

L. Mo said...

Wow!

heidi said...

I am so proud of you guys!! Wish i could have been with you guys!
I will be missing you like crazy this weekend. wahhh! I will try to keep my little fits to myself. wahhh! just messin, have fun and be safe. I'll try to save you a park cheesy-mushhy burger. love you!

Jen-ben said...

You're my idol.

Nic said...

You rock Heather!!

Wendy said...

Yay Heather!! That is such an accomplishment. And is something I never even consider doing. I'm excited to see you guys!