Wednesday, August 20, 2008

One last camping trip before we say goodbye to summer


This trip we went up American Fork Canyon. It was so beautiful with all the huge mountains around us. It also rained ALL NIGHT. We had so much fun huddling around the camp fire trying to stay warm.
The only bad things is that we were all covered in mud.
We really did have a great time. My girls are such good sports. They pretty much smile through anything (thank goodness). I can't believe summer is coming to an end. I'm not ready yet...

5 comments:

L. Mo said...

You are a good mom. My idea of camping is the Holiday Inn. I don't know your phone number so, if your family is still planning on the BBQ saturday it will be @ 6:00, bring you own meat and chips. Hope to see you all then.

Monica said...

ah. I love that Canyon it is so pretty. We were going to go there camping this summer but didn't fit it in. ummm...now I am a little sad, wish we had an extra month or two of summer left. So when is our lunch date?
p.s. you guys are cute little campers!

heidi said...

hey sunshine,...cute pictures!
I'll be thinking of you guys tomorrow, wishing i could be with ya! take lots of picutes!
I guess I'll be back up there soon enough. lov ya!
Go Golden Girls!!!!

Kate said...

You are such good parents. I used to love camping, but I shudder at the though of doing it with four kids. I don't know when we'll ever go again ... maybe when the babies are potty trained?

Hey, good luck tomorrow, you skinny little girls! I'm very jealous. ;)

Nic said...

Great pics!! It's so awesome to have beauty like this at our doorsteps! Hopefully we can fit in one last camp trip in September yet, that would be so much fun! Hope your day went well today . . . I thought of you all day and wondered how the run went!! I'll call you tomorrow!