Monday, September 29, 2008

This last Friday Ryan took the day off and we headed up American Fork Canyon. We wanted to hike up to the Timp Cave, but found out it was closed for the day, so we ended up at Cascade Springs (just further up the canyon). I haven't been up there for years. It was a really cool spot. The girls loved all the small wooden bridges that connected over the shallow ponds. We're loving this perfect fall weather.




We also said goodbye to Darryl this weekend. It was fun having you stay with us! Keep us updated on all baby news D & D!!!

5 comments:

Darice Auston said...

Stop having so much fun! It's not fair to the rest of us. Darryl is trying to down-play how much fun he had b/c he knows I'm jealous!

Jason, Holli, Lizzie and Zach said...

See ya big D. Your family is so dang cute.

Monica said...

Cascade Springs is a lot of fun. We should go camping there next summer!

Jen-ben said...

perty!!! Let's for sure get together over Halloween...whenever Heidi comes!
I haven't heard anything about Melinda!! Italy??
So do you have any contact info for her? What's her new last name anyway?
kisses.

Brandy said...

You have such great pictures of the girls and family, I love checking out your blog!!! Looks like you guy's had a fun summer.