Friday, October 3, 2008

I'm addicted

help, I'm started something that I can't stop.....

(and it's all Darryl's fault) While he was staying with us he made dinner one night. It was soo good (D & D are amazing cooks, well known by many) He made some shish kabobs with beef and chicken that had been marinated in ginger and soy sauce + some garlic. Anyway.. he bought this amazing Thai peanut sauce that I can't stop eating. I had some for breakfast this morning (in all seriousness-I crave it.) So I'm posting this.. as a warning.. do not buy this amazing tasting sauce unless you are willing to have a life long addiction... so good.. it's called Bangkok Padang Peanut Sauce. I think they sell it at any grocery store. I've gone through 3 bottles in the last two weeks.. (I know, I know, I've got to slow down) Heidi I think you would love this.. it would go great with your pork/ginger pot stickers


4 comments:

heidi said...

yolanda...i bought this the other day after i talked to you. I have not tried it yet...but i am ready for a new addication..especially since i've kind of gotten over my horchata addiction. Can't wait to try it... love you.

Shelly said...

I will have to try it. I am always looking for new marinades. Thanks for the idea!

Monica said...

I need something to exchange my Tostito hint of lime chips with black bean and corn salsa addiction with. Can this special sauce do the job?

Darice Auston said...

This stuff is da bomb--way better than making your own peanut sauce. And it has just the right amount of spice to it. And I'm told (though I'm not sure if I believe it) that if you eat spicy food, you won't eat as much at a meal, so maybe you've stumbled upon a new diet secret. I'll give that spicy diet a try in a week or so, after the baby comes (unless, of course, it upsets her--that would just be my luck!)