Happy Birthday Love!!!
Today is my best friends/twins birthday Heidi!
I hope you have the BEST day!!! You have been my greatest friend.. someone I can always talk to and laugh with. I wish we lived closer to each other... someday!
Happy 32nd, ya old lady!

Here we are celebrating our 3rd birthday!
This picture cracks me up... I don't know how many times we crashed that thing... Those were the days - Spending time with my best friend! Happy Day Heidi!




9 comments:
thank you, birthday girl!!you are so sweet, i don't know what i would do without you? Hope you had an amazing day, you deserve it! Tell the girls i loved the birthday song, it made my day! we are doing some serious celebrating when i get up there!! I can never say "thanks" enough for all you do! thanks for keeping me sane.
love ya, oldie.
Hey miss oldie... ha ha! Hope you had the best day! I love all those old pics and your sweet jellie shoes in the motor bike picture....classic.
yolanda, i don't know about that picture at the top of the post..pretty cheesy stuff!
kind of scares me!
Awwww...now I can post a comment. I don't know if you got my email but I wanted you to know I was thinking of you on your b-day but your blog wouldn't let me leave a comment. So I'm glad I can now.
I hope you had a wonderful birthday! And I hope Heidi did too! Thank you for the birthday wishes and yes today is my b-day. You got it right. Hopefully we can see you guys soon!
Happy happy day! I love you too...and that pic of Heidi is absolutely beautiful. Loves to you both!
Happy late bday. You guys are so cute. How fun to have a twin. I can't even imagine how fun that would be to have someone who looks like you. You both are so gorgeous!
Happy Birthday Heather! I sure miss having you around. Hope you have a great day. You are so sweet and beautiful!
Happy Birthday! I love you both a ton! I hope you had a great Birthday!
Wow Savannah looks so much like you!
Cameron
Post a Comment