We went to Cornbelly's corn maze the other night. It was pretty fun. The weather was freezing though.. so we didn't end up staying long. I was laughing because this year the corn maze is shaped like David Archuleta, have you seen the picture? It's crazy how they can make different designs in the corn stalks. It was fun walking through Davey listening to all his songs over the loud speakers.



4 comments:
hey lady...cute pumkin pics..that cracks me up that the maze is a David Archuleta. How was your little get away to Park City? We need to start planning our days to come. love ya.
Hey Heather! I love the David Archuleta corn maze! That is pretty great. I miss you! Your little card example looks so cute. I need to get you mine. I am so excited about Ray lamontagne. It will be so fun to be with you and Heidi. I love you.
Happy Birthday my queen. We will have to go celebrate. You let me know when you are open. Love ya.
Happy Happy Birthday!!
Post a Comment